Welcome to the Endeavour Residential Home
Endeavour is a “Home from Home” and is registered to provide care for twenty people with Care Quality Commission and provides care for the following categories:
Old Age, Not falling within any other category (OP)
Elderly people with Physical Disability (PD)
Elderly people who are confused with Dementia & Alzheimer’s condition (DE)
Elderly people with Mental Disorder. (MD)
The home is situated in the pleasant surroundings of Alphington, about 2 miles from the City of Exeter and about 1/4 mile from the village of Alphington which has a post office, chemist, Hairdresser, local convenient store, newsagents, pub, restaurant and a lovely church 350 meters close by.
There is an attractive garden area in the front. At the back of the house there is a garden with a patio area which is secluded and very much appreciated by our residents. There is parking space in the front and on the driveway of the house.
There is an excellent bus service to Exeter City Centre along Chantry Meadow and Shillingford Road. All buses stop a ‘stone’s throw’ from ‘Endeavour’ at Chantry Meadow and the junction of Chudleigh and Shillingford Road.
Facilities and services provided:
- Single & shared accommodation.
- 24 hour care & services
- Special diets catered for.
- Visiting Chiropodist & Hairdresser.
- Open visiting hours. (Meal & bed times by appointments only)
- All bedrooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated.
- Own bedroom furniture if desired.
- Fees inclusive of personal laundry.
- Hydraulic passenger lift to first floor.
- Appollo bath hoist.
- Two lounges.
- Two dining rooms
- Nurse call points in all bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and lounges.
- T.V points in all bedrooms.
- G.P. cover when required.
- Dentist when required.
- Spiritual needs if required
- Pay phone available if required.
- Friendly, warm, kind, sympathetic and professional staff.
- Pets encouraged by arrangements, subject to individual circumstances.
- Visiting District Nurse when required.
- All rooms have a minimum of a sink. 9 rooms have on suit facilities and some have showers. All rooms are registered with CQC.